We’re happy you’re considering joining us! Please read below for more information on the role.
Its an exciting time to become part of a fresh, new, innovative business within the vehicle repair industry. We’re very ambitious, our long term goal is to be the UK’s no.1 go to vehicle repair service provider. 2019 for us is all about getting our brand out there and building up a loyal customer base and for that we’re going to need exceptional people to help us along our way.
We’re recruiting for a customer service advisor for our office in Peterborough. You will be the first voice our customers hear and as such you should have excellent customer service skills and a confident telephone manner. You will be quoting, raising invoices, dealing with potential complaints, liaising with our mechanics and booking appointments to name a few. We aim to make the entire process of vehicle repair simple, fair and hassle free. You should have an excellent work ethic and be comfortable working on your own and within a team.
- Maintain high levels of quality and customer service at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with company standards/procedures.
- Partake in company training to further yourself.
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Help and support other workers when required.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Be confident in speaking with customers/business’.
- Good aptitude for learning (quoting/booking procedures.)
- Invoice raising
- Gathering customer feedback
HOURS OF WORK
Monday – Friday from 9AM – 5:30PM, Saturday from 10AM – 4PM (alternates).
- Competitive base salary.
- Yearly profit share bonus.
- Company pension.
- City centre location.
- 6 weeks paid holiday per annum (for full time employee’s).
- Perkbox (Free phone insurance, restaurant discounts etc…).
- Proven experience of working in a similar role
- Proficiency in English and Maths