We’re happy you’re considering joining us! Please read below for more information on the role.
Its an exciting time to become part of a fresh, new, innovative business within the vehicle repair industry. We’re very ambitious, our long term goal is to be the UK’s no.1 go to vehicle repair service provider. 2019 for us is all about getting our brand out there and building up a loyal customer base and for that we’re going to need exceptional people to help us along our way.
We’re currently recruiting for mobile vehicle mechanics . You will be the first person our customers see and as such you should have excellent customer service skills and a confident, professional manner. We aim to make the entire process of vehicle repair simple, fair and hassle free. You should have an excellent work ethic and be extremely comfortable working on your own.
- Maintain high levels of quality and customer service at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with company standards/procedures.
- Partake in company training to further yourself.
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Help and support other workers when required.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Be confident in speaking with customers/business’.
- Good aptitude for learning.
- Invoice raising
- Gathering customer feedback
- Maintain company van and ensure all tools and equipment are accounted for and in working order.
This role will include all levels of technical work; from a standard service to a clutch replacement to diagnostics. The right candidate for this job must be very confident in completing all of our services.
For the right candidate, progression within the company could include team leaders, master technicians and area managers.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday – Friday from 8AM – 5PM, Saturday from 9AM – 4PM (alternates).
- Competitive base salary.
- Yearly profit share bonus.
- Company pension.
- 6 weeks paid holiday per annum (for full time employee’s).
- Perkbox (Free phone insurance, restaurant discounts etc…).
- Proven experience of working in a similar role.
- Proficiency in English and Maths.
- Level 3 city and guilds or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience within a workshop environment.
- Full driving license.
- Own tools (jacks, compressor, stands, consumables will be provided.)